Voting Rating:

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Gift Bag Adventures

I have taken a side track into the world of gift bags.  From  exposure to multiple conversations, stamps from Lorelei, my own inner girlie girl, I just had this need to make gift bags.  Or bag gifts, as I liked to call them.  I just felt a void in our colorful and fun scrapbook world where bags were concerned.  People getting pretty things and missing out on our pretty things.  So off I went.  Although similar to some of Lorelei's, I didn't stamp and enlarge as she indicated I could.  I hand draw all of the bags and put my own twist on them, along with any other piece of this and that or bauble I can get a hold of!  lol  The two on here are the first and they do not have their handles yet, as I am still indecisive on how I want them.  Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

I will be adding several demonstrations of techniques that I perszonally like to use. Please note that I am not endorsing the products/shops in the making of said techniques, just the technique. I am an indendent consultant for Close to my Heart and represent no other company except my own, KLD-Zines and I do not sell anything through my company except my own handmade items.



Also, no kids, old people or animals were harmed in the making of this website. (okay, so I have a twisted sense of humor)