Voting Rating:

Saturday, August 27, 2011

These are the flowers I made from the new Cricut cartridge sold exclusively by Close to my Heart. There are six 3-D flowers on the cartridge and this one is the Rosette. Now, I am not a flower maker by any stretch of the imagination but these were so easy! And they turned out beautiful! I'll post a couple more pictures. This cartridge is well worth the money. So far, it saves time & effort and the results are beautiful. I will continue to share as I go through the cartridge and see what all we can do with it. Stay tuned!


1 comment:

DISCLAIMER

I will be adding several demonstrations of techniques that I perszonally like to use. Please note that I am not endorsing the products/shops in the making of said techniques, just the technique. I am an indendent consultant for Close to my Heart and represent no other company except my own, KLD-Zines and I do not sell anything through my company except my own handmade items.



Also, no kids, old people or animals were harmed in the making of this website. (okay, so I have a twisted sense of humor)